100% Pure Squalane Oil
- What is it?
- Why is it Amazing?
- How does it work?
- When will you see results?
- What's in it?
- How do you use it?
- SAVING THE PLANET
Pure Squalane Oil
Our Squalane is an ultra-lightweight oil that is olive derived because squalane mirrors the natural sebum of human skin it is able to provide optimum hydration and moisture-balancing sebum and controlling oil production.
Pure facial Oil
- Restore Suppleness & Hydration
- Sebum Control Balances Oil Production
- Prevent Oxidative Damage
Safe for Pregnant & Breastfeeding Mums
Suitable for Normal, Dry, Combination and Acne Prone skin types
Non-comedogenic Skincare Products
Squalane is an antioxidant-rich oil that fights off skin-damaging free radicals that contribute to the premature aging of the skin.
Squalane oil is a proven SPF booster that has powerful anti-aging properties and has anti-inflammatory benefits that help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema. This is a non-comedogenic oil that will not clog pores.
This oil penetrates quickly without leaving a residue and effectively balances oil production, providing the perfect amount of moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy.
Squalane will immediately improve the suppleness and softness of the skin. Expect to see a noticeable improvement with 2 to 3 weeks of daily use.
100% Pure Olive Derived Squalane
- 100% Natural
- Shelf Stable
- Country of Origin France
This Facial Oil is versatile and can be used morning & night.
Facial Oil Moisturiser
- Apply 3 - 5 drops gently massage onto clean dry skin.
- For extra hydration add one or two drops can be applied to your daily moisturiser/ foundation before applying.
Make-up Remover / Cleansing Oil Method
- Massage from chin to forehead in tiny circular motions for a few minutes. The action of the massage creates heat in the skin, which encourages the pores to open.
- Soak a Flannel or Cleansing Pad in warm water and then press into your face. The heat from the towel will soften your skin, open your pores, and aid in removal of your skin’s dirt and oils.
- Once your face is nice and oily, use your warm, damp towel to wipe the oil away. (You’ll be surprised how much gunk comes off on your towel.)
- Your skin should be clean, soft, and dewy. You can go for a “double cleanse”—simply wash with your favourite natural cleanser, using the same circular motions, for another couple of minutes.
- Apply a few drops to wet or dry hair for instant rejuvenation pay particular attention to ends
For best results apply with a Crystal Roller or Gua Sha
- The perfect addition to your daily skincare ritual, not only does the texture of the stone relax and calm you, but the rolling motion boosts the elimination of accumulated toxins, ‘lifting’ your face and bringing relief from tension headaches
Our box and bottle are 100% recyclable. We have chosen environmentally friendly Recyclable packaging for our products. Please recycle our products on completion.