100% Pure Vegan Squalane Oil
- Safe for Teens, Pregnant and Breastfeeding Mums
- Australian Handmade
- Plant Based Ingredients, Vegan + Cruelty free
- Eco Friendly Recyclable Packaging
- Fast Free Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Pure Squalane is an antioxidant-rich lipid that helps to aid in restoring the skin's barrier while increasing moisture and protecting against harmful UV rays, environmental pollutants, and free radicals.
Unlike heavy oils, Pure Squalane is absorbed quickly by the skin to provide hydration without clogging pores. This outstanding botanical oil protects against cellular UV damage contributing to premature signs of aging, boosting natural SPF levels, promoting anti-inflammatory action, soothing acne lesions, balancing sebum secretion, and treating eczema. While nourishing the skin it provides intense moisture to restore youthful vitality for your ultimate glow
- Safe for Pregnant & Breastfeeding Mums
- Suitable for Normal, Dry, Combination and Acne-Prone skin types
- Non-comedogenic Skincare Products
Why is it Amazing?
Squalane is an antioxidant-rich oil that fights off skin-damaging free radicals that contribute to the premature aging of the skin.
Squalane oil is a proven SPF booster that has powerful anti-aging properties and has anti-inflammatory benefits that help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema. This is a non-comedogenic oil that will not clog pores.
How does it work?
This oil penetrates quickly without leaving a residue and effectively balances oil production, providing the perfect amount of moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy.
When will you see results?
Squalane will immediately improve the suppleness and softness of the skin. Expect to see a noticeable improvement with 2 to 3 weeks of daily use.
What's in it?
- 100% Pure Olive Derived Squalane
- 100% Natural
- Country of Origin France
How do you use it?
This Facial Oil is versatile and can be used morning & night. by simply applying 3 -4 drops and gently massaging into the face and decollatage.
Facial Oil Moisturiser
- Apply 3 - 5 drops gently massage onto clean dry skin.
- For extra hydration add one or two drops can be applied to your daily moisturiser/ foundation before applying.
Make-up Remover / Cleansing Oil Method
- Massage from chin to forehead in tiny circular motions for a few minutes. The action of the massage creates heat in the skin, which encourages the pores to open.
- Soak a Flannel or Cleansing Pad in warm water and then press into your face. The heat from the towel will soften your skin, open your pores, and aid in removal of your skin’s dirt and oils.
- Once your face is nice and oily, use your warm, damp towel to wipe the oil away. (You’ll be surprised how much gunk comes off on your towel.)
- Your skin should be clean, soft, and dewy. You can go for a “double cleanse”—simply wash with your favourite natural cleanser, using the same circular motions, for another couple of minutes.
- Apply a few drops to wet or dry hair for instant rejuvenation pay particular attention to ends
For best results apply with a Crystal Roller or Gua Sha
- The perfect addition to your daily skincare ritual, not only does the texture of the stone relax and calm you, but the rolling motion boosts the elimination of accumulated toxins, ‘lifting’ your face and bringing relief from tension headaches
- The Gua Sha is an essential part of your beauty ritual, this sculpting tool is used to improve the skin's firmness and enhance the performance of facial oils/serums absorption while stimulating collagen production for firmer skin.
SAVING THE PLANET
Our box and bottle are 100% recyclable. We have chosen environmentally friendly Recyclable packaging for our products. Please recycle our products on completion.