Famous 24k Glow Watermelon + Kiwi Facial Oil Travel Mini
- Safe for Teens, Pregnant and Breastfeeding Mums
- Australian Handmade
- Plant Based Ingredients, Vegan + Cruelty free
- Eco Friendly Recyclable Packaging
- Fast Free Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Famous 24k Glow anti-aging Watermelon + Kiwi Facial Oil will awaken dry dull skin with this powerful fruit seed nectar. This is an incredibly light yet indulgent, nourishing and moisturising oil where a few drops of 24K Gold are all that is needed to wrap your skin pure opulence that nature has to offer. With the powerful antioxidant-rich seed oils that will cradle your skin with the purest nutrients and vitamins A, B, C, E and F that will catapult your face and lips to celebrity status.
Why Is it Amazing?
Your skin will love this organic superfruit medley of powerful antioxidant-rich oils, and pure 24K anti-ageing Gold for a gorgeous glow. The formula is high in Linoleic (Vitamin F) and Oleic Fatty Acids to help fight premature aging and wrinkles, with a high concentration of Vitamins C, B and E, which help with skin brightness and moisture, as well as Omega 3 & 6 to help with cell regeneration. Containing some of the world’s most luxurious absolutes, including Pink Lotus, Rose, Neroli, and Champaca, the oil is a sensory delight – endless Summer any in an organic superfruit medley of powerful antioxidant-rich oil that will soothe and replenish.
Genuine 24 karat Australian Gold from Perth Mint. 24 karat gold leaf holds the highest concentration of gold per part, which ensures once the mineral’s properties are absorbed into the skin, it produces the maximal anti-aging brightening and elasticity benefits.
Suitable for: Normal, Dry and Mature Skin.
Estimated Uses: Approx 50 uses (based on 4 drops = .1g)
Safe for Pregnant & Breastfeeding Mums
How does it work?
Famous has been designed to penetrate quickly but also helps to form a barrier that locks moisture in, keeping your skin smooth, hydrated and glowing throughout the entire day.
Watermelon Seed Oil is a powerful antioxidant, it provides antioxidants to the skin cells. When the cells have these nutrients, they are better able to deal with free radicals and oxidizing agents in the environment.
Camellia Seed Oil provides a natural source of key antioxidants and vitamins like vitamin A and B. The antioxidant composition of the oil is probably the most notable reason for its anti-aging abilities, as these help to improve skin elasticity, nourish skin cells, and prevent the formation of wrinkles and fine lines. It’s also very useful against sun damage
Blueberry Seed Oil is a powerhouse of anti-aging properties that offer protection against free radicals, collagen degradation, and loss of vibrancy. It has an exceptionally high antioxidant content and is an amazing treatment for wrinkles, rough skin, and areas of redness and inflammation.
Kiwi Seed Oil rich in vitamin C contains up to 62% essential fatty acids of alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3) making it one of the best oils to use when it comes to reducing age progression on skin.
Marula Oil boasting a formidable profile of benefits, Marula Oil is rich in antioxidants to protect the skin and is a great source of Vitamin C & E that aids in firming and brightening the skin.
Squalane is a superior moisturising ingredient that has powerful anti-aging properties and anti-inflammatory benefits that help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
- Vitamin C Antioxidant
- Vitamin C E: Powerful antioxidant & anti-aging agent
- Omega 3, 6 & 9: stimulates skin cell turnover & fights acne, balances sebum production
- Amino Acids: Stimulate collagen production
Recommended Use: Day or Night
Non-Comedogenic Oil will not clog pores
What's in it?
Famous 24k Glow Watermelon + Kiwi Facial Oil is 100% Natural
Ingredients: Camellia Oleifera (Organic Camellia) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut) Oil, Squalane (Olive), Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Organic Marula) Oil, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Organic Blueberry) Seed Oil, Actinidia Chinensis (Organic Kiwi) Seed Oil, Caryodendron Orinocense (Cacay) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera (Pink Lotus) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Oil, Rosa Damascena Miller (Rose) Absolute, Michelia Champaca (Champaca) Oil, 24K Gold Leaf, Limonene
Made in Australia
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
How do you use it?
This Facial Oil is lightweight enough to be used morning & night and is particularly therapeutic for rejuvenating dull hair.
Facial Oil Moisturiser
- Apply 3 - 5 drops gently massage onto clean dry skin.
- For extra hydration add one or two drops can be applied to your daily moisturiser/ foundation before applying.
Make-up Remover / Cleansing Oil Method
- Massage from chin to forehead in tiny circular motions for a few minutes. The action of the massage creates heat in the skin, which encourages the pores to open.
- Soak a Flannel or Cleansing Pad in warm water and then press into your face. The heat from the towel will soften your skin, open your pores, and aid in removal of your skin’s dirt and oils.
- Once your face is nice and oily, use your warm, damp towel to wipe the oil away. (You’ll be surprised how much gunk comes off on your towel.)
- Your skin should be clean, soft, and dewy. You can go for a “double cleanse”—simply wash with your favourite natural cleanser, using the same circular motions, for another couple of minutes.
- Apply a few drops to wet or dry hair for instant rejuvenation pay particular attention to ends
For best results apply with a Crystal Roller or Gua Sha
- The perfect addition to your daily skincare ritual, not only does the texture of the stone relax and calm you, but the rolling motion boosts the elimination of accumulated toxins, ‘lifting’ your face and bringing relief from tension headaches
Our box and bottle are 100% recyclable. We have chosen environmentally friendly Recyclable packaging for our products. Please recycle our products on completion.