Jade Facial Roller
- Safe for Teens, Pregnant and Breastfeeding Mums
- Australian Handmade
- Plant Based Ingredients, Vegan + Cruelty free
- Eco Friendly Recyclable Packaging
- Fast Free Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Jade the stone of "eternal youth" has been revered in Chinese culture for years to maintain a youthful appearance. Today no skincare routine should be without this quintessential beauty tool.
The main benefits of using Jade Rollers are the self-massage that encourages the lymphatic system’s natural detoxification process, as well as “brightening” – by boosting the circulation and blood flow beneath the skin which produces a natural visible glow. Whilst it is used for facial massage, it is said to help sculpt the features – by way of encouraging drainage and toning slackening muscles.
- Handmade of natural Aventurine Jade
- Promotes collagen production and lymphatic drainage
- Activates blood circulation for an even skin tone and refined pores
- Eliminate puffiness and even complexion
Expect natural variations in the stones, each Crystal Roller will be unique in colour and pattern. The smoothness of the Crystal Roller is essential each roller is inspected to ensure straightness of metal work and the stones have no protruding or sharp edges. It is normal for natural indentations to be present which are characteristic of a Genuine natural crystal stone and do not adversely affect its use or performance.
How to use
- Start with Clean Skin
- Then apply your favourite Eye products, Serums, Oils and/or Moisturisers
- Use the roller with a back and forth movement, work around facial contours apply more pressure with upwards motion to lift the muscles with this action
- For drainage using your nose as the central point roll away from it in all directions very gently rolling the toxins outward. Roll along outward from your jaw down the channel that runs down your neck by your ear.
- Can be refrigerated to extend the crystal's coolness
- If Squeaking occurs it's is perfectly normal as its stone rubbing metal. a drop of oil will stop this