Smoky Quartz is believed to help you manifest your wishes and dreams. Known to be a powerful grounding stone that stimulates and balances chakra centres, whilst offering protection from negative energy.
The Smokey Quartz is unique and stunning coming in a range of clarity from almost transparent to an opaque brownish grey. As it is believed that when the Quartz Crystal is submerged in water, the water becomes infused by the energy of the crystal, and the resulting elixir will radiate the crystal's properties.
Taking a holistic approach to wellbeing and beauty centres around balance and nature from the inside out. We believe a natural skincare routine and keeping hydrated is the best defence against the signs of ageing. There is something incredibly grounding and centring about the Smokey Quartz that will have you drinking plenty of water in no time.
- Stainless Steel Base & Cap
- BPA Free Crystalline Glass
- Smokey Quartz Crystal Wand
- Neoprene Fabric Sleeve
- 500ml Capacity
Expect natural variations in the stones, each crystal will be unique in colour and pattern
- Carefully unscrew the bottom and remove the crystal base
- Unscrew the crystal from the base.
- Remove the lid
- Carefully place all elements in one of the below options to sanitise.
- A mild bleach/water solution (1 teaspoon of bleach to 4 litres of water); let the bleach solution stand for 5-15 minutes. Rinse until all bleach odour is gone and air dry.
- Straight white distilled vinegar; let it stand for about 10 minutes. Rinse and air dry.
- Straight hydrogen peroxide; let it stand for about 10 minutes. Rinse and air dry.
- You will notice there are silicon rings (washers) they’ll need to be cleaned and returned as they were found (ribbed side up) in lid and base, they keep the bottle from leaking.
- Screw all the parts back together fill and enjoy!
My bottle is leaking what do I do?
- Firstly contact us and we will be happy to help or read below for some tips.
2 Typical causes of leaking are as follows:
- The silicon seal must be placed ridge side up into the base, otherwise, the bottle will leak
- The outside of the base has a lip which can actually hold a reasonable amount of water 3-4mls !! this water gets in typically when filling. Tip your bottle on its side over a sink and let drain after filling.