Citrine Quartz Crystal Infused Water Bottle
Citrine Quartz Crystal water bottle glistens as it carries the power of the sun. This is the stone of abundance and manifestation attracting happiness, confidence and wealth.
Citrine is believed to exude positive energy encouraging fullness of life, new beginnings and fresh pursuits. As it is believed that when the Citrine Quartz Crystal is submerged in water, the water becomes infused by the energy of the crystal, and the resulting elixir will radiate the crystal's properties.
Taking a holistic approach to wellbeing and beauty centres around balance and nature from the inside out. We believe a natural skincare routine and keeping hydrated is the best defence against the signs of ageing. There is something incredibly energising and glorious about the Citrine Quartz that will have you drinking plenty of water in no time.
- Stainless Steel Base & Cap
- BPA Free Crystalline Glass
- Citrine Quartz Crystal Wand
- Neoprene Fabric Sleeve
- 500ml Capacity
- Carefully unscrew the bottom and remove the crystal base
- Unscrew the crystal from the base.
- Remove the lid
- Carefully place all elements in one of the below options to sanitise.
- A mild bleach/water solution (1 teaspoon of bleach to 4 litres of water); let the bleach solution stand for 5-15 minutes. Rinse until all bleach odour is gone and air dry.
- Straight white distilled vinegar; let it stand for about 10 minutes. Rinse and air dry.
- Straight hydrogen peroxide; let it stand for about 10 minutes. Rinse and air dry.
- You will notice there are silicon rings (washers) they’ll need to be cleaned and returned as they were found (ribbed side up) in lid and base, they keep the bottle from leaking.
- Screw all the parts back together fill and enjoy!
My bottle is leaking what do I do?
- Firstly contact us and we will be happy to help or read below for some tips.
2 Typical causes of leaking are as follows:
- The silicon seal must be placed ridge side up into the base, otherwise, the bottle will leak
- The outside of the base has a lip which can actually hold a reasonable amount of water 3-4mls !! this water gets in typically when filling. Tip your bottle on its side over a sink and let drain after filling.