This stunning Black Obsidian Crystal water bottle makes quite a statement. Black Obsidian is known as the 'Truth Stone" purging negative thoughts and emotions. Thought to provide power mental detoxification that shields and protects against negativity.
Black Obsidian is forged from the force of hot volcanic lava submerged in the sea. It is conversely believed that when the Black Obsidian Crystal is submerged by water, the water becomes infused by the energy of the crystal, and the resulting elixir takes on the crystal's properties.
Taking a holistic approach to wellbeing and beauty centres around balance and nature from the inside out. We believe a natural skincare routine and keeping hydrated is the best defence against the signs of ageing. There is something incredibly powerful and mesmerising about the Black Obsidian Crystal that encourages an increase in your daily water intact, that is absolutely a good thing.
- Stainless Steel Cap & Base
- Crystalline Glass
- Black Obsidian Crystal Wand
- 500ml Capacity
- Neoprene Sleeve
Expect natural variations in the stones, each crystal will be unique in colour and pattern
- Carefully unscrew the bottom and remove the crystal base
- Unscrew the crystal from the base.
- Remove the lid
- Carefully place all elements in one of the below options to sanitise.
- A mild bleach/water solution (1 teaspoon of bleach to 4 litres of water); let the bleach solution stand for 5-15 minutes. Rinse until all bleach odour is gone and air dry.
- Straight white distilled vinegar; let it stand for about 10 minutes. Rinse and air dry.
- Straight hydrogen peroxide; let it stand for about 10 minutes. Rinse and air dry.
- You will notice there are silicon rings (washers) they’ll need to be cleaned and returned as they were found (ribbed side up) in lid and base, they keep the bottle from leaking.
- Screw all the parts back together fill and enjoy!
My bottle is leaking what do I do?
- Firstly contact us and we will be happy to help or read below for some tips.
2 Typical causes of leaking are as follows:
- The silicon seal must be placed ridge side up into the base, otherwise, the bottle will leak
- The outside of the base has a lip which can actually hold a reasonable amount of water 3-4mls !! this water gets in typically when filling. Tip your bottle on its side over a sink and let drain after filling.