A powerful stress reliever, the Amethyst Quartz is believed to help provide inner strength, calm and mental clarity and concentration. Amethyst with powerful purifying, healing and transformation properties in Energy Healing and Chakra Balancing as well as aiding meditation.
It is believed that when the Amethyst Quartz Crystal and water make contact, the water is infused by the energy of the crystal, and the resulting elixir takes on the crystal's properties.
Taking a holistic approach to wellbeing and beauty that centres around balance and the power of clean living, and self-care. We believe hydration plays a critical role. Adopting a natural skincare routine and keeping properly hydrated is the best defence against the signs of ageing. There is an inexplicable attraction to the Amethyst Quartz that increases your daily water intact, that is absolutely a good thing.
Drink up and relax...
- Stainless Steel Base & Cap
- BPA Free Crystalline Glass
- Amethyst Quartz Crystal Wand
- Neoprene Fabric Sleeve
Expect natural variations in the stones, each crystal will be unique in colour and pattern
- Carefully unscrew the bottom and remove the crystal base
- Unscrew the crystal from the base.
- Remove the lid
- Carefully place all elements in one of the below options to sanitise.
- A mild bleach/water solution (1 teaspoon of bleach to 4 litres of water); let the bleach solution stand for 5-15 minutes. Rinse until all bleach odour is gone and air dry.
- Straight white distilled vinegar; let it stand for about 10 minutes. Rinse and air dry.
- Straight hydrogen peroxide; let it stand for about 10 minutes. Rinse and air dry.
- You will notice there are silicon rings (washers) they’ll need to be cleaned and returned as they were found (ribbed side up) in lid and base, they keep the bottle from leaking.
- Screw all the parts back together fill and enjoy!
My bottle is leaking what do I do?
- Firstly contact us and we will be happy to help or read below for some tips.
2 Typical causes of leaking are as follows:
- The silicon seal must be placed ridge side up into the base, otherwise, the bottle will leak
- The outside of the base has a lip which can actually hold a reasonable amount of water 3-4mls !! this water gets in typically when filling. Tip your bottle on its side over a sink and let drain after filling.