Amethyst Quartz Crystal Roller
- Safe for Teens, Pregnant and Breastfeeding Mums
- Australian Handmade
- Plant Based Ingredients, Vegan + Cruelty free
- Eco Friendly Recyclable Packaging
- Fast Free Shipping
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Crystal Facial Roller A powerful stress reliever, the Amethyst Quartz is believed to help provide inner strength, calm and mental clarity and concentration. Amethyst with purifying, healing and transformation properties in Energy Healing and Chakra Balancing as well as aiding meditation.
The Amethyst Quartz double roller, the rarest and smoothest of all crystals, when used regularly, works to stimulate lymph drainage while massaging the skin and underlying muscles of your face, neck and eye area. The perfect addition to your daily skincare ritual, not only does the texture of the stone relax and calm you, but the rolling motion boosts elimination of accumulated toxins, ‘lifting’ your face and bringing relief from tension headaches. It is recommended to use daily from forehead to décolleté, and you’ll soon see the difference in the texture, tone and clarity of your complexion. The fine lines diminish, and a reduction in visible wrinkles.
The main benefits of using Amethyst Quartz Rollers are the self-massage that encourages the lymphatic system’s natural detoxification process, as well as “brightening” – by boosting the circulation and blood flow beneath the skin which produces a natural visible glow. Whilst it is used for facial massage, it is said to help sculpt the features – by way of encouraging drainage and toning slackening muscles.
- Made with tumbled natural Amethyst Quartz Crystal
- Promotes collagen production and lymphatic drainage
- Activates blood circulation for an even skin tone and refined pores
- Eliminate puffiness and even complexion
Expect natural variations in the stones, each Crystal Roller will be unique in colour and pattern. The smoothness of the Crystal Roller is essential each roller is inspected to ensure straightness of metal work and the stones have no protruding or sharp edges. It is normal for natural indentations(Quartz gaps) to be present which are characteristic of a Genuine natural crystal stone and do not adversely affect its use or performance.
Amethyst Quartz Crystal
How to use
- Start with Clean Skin
- Then apply your favourite Eye products, Serums, Oils and/or Moisturisers
- Use the roller with a back and forth movement, work around facial contours apply more pressure with upwards motion to lift the muscles with this action
- For drainage using your nose as the central point roll away from it in all directions very gently rolling the toxins outward. Roll along outward from your jaw down the channel that runs down your neck by your ear.
- Can be refrigerated to extend the crystal's coolness
- If Squeaking occurs it's is perfectly normal as its stone rubbing metal. a drop of oil will stop this